According to DIY Network, here are some top ideas that will change your bathroom and not break the bank.
- If you don’t use your tub often, consider changing to a walk-in shower for more room.
- A simple way to promote a new look is to change the lighting fixture in your bathroom.
- You can also search for inexpensive shower tiles to change your look.
- Your kitchen is not the only place that has a backsplash. Consider putting one on the wall behind your vanity.
- What could feel nicer during these cold months than adding a towel warmer.
- Since wallpaper is making a comeback, consider adding it in your bathroom.
- Framing your mirrors will definitely give them a custom look.
- One of the easiest ideas is to change out your hardware.
- You could also build a custom storage unit that shows off your personal touch.
- Try reclaiming an old vanity and making it “yours”.
For a complete listing along with the “how to do” for these projects, go to DIY Network