Persian rugs are making a comeback. They offer tradition, warmth, and sophistication to any room. Your design for the room should work around the rug. Since these rugs can be pricey, check out flea markets, estate sales, family members, and friends.
Here is the best part! I came across 7 stylish accessories to incorporate in your home that won’t cost a lot! These are all mini versions of the larger rug.
- Show off your personality with a Persian rug mouse pad. It’s sure to dress up your desk!
- You can buy a Persian rug beach towel and feel very stylish at the beach or pool.
- Buy a 5″ by 7″ or 16″ by 20″ Persian rug water color painting to dress up your wall or a shelf in your home.
- There are mini coaster sets designed to look like mini Persian rugs. Inexpensive, but classy.
- You can buy Pillow Shams with Persian designs that will slip right over your pillows and are washable!
- This Fringed Tapestry is a little more expensive, but absolutely beautiful. Just a fraction of the cost of a large Persian rug.
- Last, but not least, try these Persian earrings. What a innovative idea!
For pictures and more information, visit: https://www.hgtv.com/design/decorating/furniture-and-accessories/persian-rug-accessories-gifts
Hope you enjoy this new design style and these ideas!